Monday, July 29, 2019

译爱尔兰诗人叶芝《青春的记忆》一诗


译爱尔兰诗人叶芝《青春的记忆》一诗


A Memory of Youth                      青春的记忆


THE MOMENTS passed as at a play,   
I had the wisdom love brings forth;

 我曾有过爱情赐予的智慧;
I had my share of mother wit                           

And yet for all that I could say,                  

And though I had her praise for it,              
         
A cloud blown from the cut-throat north

Suddenly hid love’s moon away.                
 光阴飞逝就像演戏剧一场 

Believing every word I said                       相信我所说的每一句话 
I praised her body and her mind                 我

Till pride had made her eyes grow bright,
And pleasure made her cheeks grow red,

And vanity her footfall light,

Yet we, for all that praise, could find
Text Box: 相信我所说的每一句话 
我赞美过她的身体和心灵
直到骄傲使她的眼睛变明亮,
愉悦让她的脸颊涨得通红,
虚荣令她的脚步变得轻松,
然而,不管我们如何赞美,
却仍见黑暗出现在头顶上。
Nothing but darkness overhead.




We sat as silent as a stone,                           
我们坐着像石头一样沉默,
We knew, though she’d not said a word,
That even the best of love must die,              
And had been savagely undone,
 况且早已经遭到了无情地摧毁,
Were it not that love upon the cry ,             
 不然爱情会因为听见,
Of a most ridiculous little bird
Tore from the clouds his marvellous moon.

   从乌云里扯出那奇异的月亮。

                        
                威廉 巴特勒 叶芝(William Butler Yeats )[1865-1939]是爱尔兰最受尊敬的诗人和剧作家之一。
从1900年开始,他的诗歌变得更加真实和具现实主义。 他在很大程度上放弃了他年轻时的超现实主义的信仰,尽管他仍然沉迷于肉体和精神描写的伪装,以及轮回的生命理论。 1923年,他被授予诺贝尔文学奖。

原诗抑扬格为主,原诗三节,每节七行。原诗共有二十一行,前两行四音步,最后一行五音步。原诗韵式为 abcacba  abcdcbd  abcacba

    
                       
                          
                           
                            



No comments:

Post a Comment